After a couple of days I started feeling much better, which was a huge relief! However, somehow my milk supply went so low, that little Sofia needed to get mainly formula after every breastfeeding. And - who can blame her, since the bottle is so much easier to drink from, she got a little lazy and we are now working on getting my milk supply back up and her to get motivated to drink from me again. But I must say she is doing great and I am hopeful that everything will be normal soon.
Other than these little hick-ups during those first weeks, I am so thankful that everything else went well. The birth was a wonderful experience, of course not without any pain - but without any complications whatsoever. We got a healthy baby girl, who is such an angel during days and nights, and feels like a miracle to watch her on every move she takes. Her funny faces and her sounds while sleeping are indescribably cute!
Lexa had a good time pushing Sofia in her pram and we even got to celebrate my dad's birthday in a restaurant, which Sofia managed perfectly without any complaints at all.
Once my family left, we realized that we got a full fridge, which saved us some trips to the supermarket this week. Thank you for all!
No comments:
Post a Comment