We have survived those midnight calls, but I have to be honest... Lisa is the one waking up most of the time. I guess it is this mum instinct that at every single sigh, she is awake and ready to feed little Sofia.
I must say, that we are very happy with the health system here in Sweden. We feel very lucky to go through all this in this country. All the midwives have been very useful and caring. Lisa had a couple of days with fever, but the doctors have been very accurate on knowing what Lisa is going through. So today she is feeling much better and consequently the rest of the family :)
We had our first outdoors walk with our pram (which now that I see it... it looks like a tank controlled by a minion!) The weather has been wonderful and very warm.So taking Muffin for a ride has been possible and she really loves to be inside her tank :)
Today, we gave her the first bath and she managed it like a champion! She didn't complain (too much), it is always good to give her our little finger so she can suck it and be happy hehe. Therefore, she enjoyed her bath and we totally loved to share these magic moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment